Focus | Vita
Bengt Petersen is an expert in representing businesses and individuals in civil disputes. In particular, he has extensive experience defending and coordinating collective actions under civil and banking law, and he has represented clients before a multitude of German courts. In addition, he is an expert in corporate law and digital business.
Admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany I Member of the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- Founding partner at FRONTWING
- Lawyer in the Dispute Resolution practice group at an international commercial law firm in Hamburg
- Traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main with international commercial law firms in Frankfurt am Main
- Research assistant at two international commercial law firms
- Law studies at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft IT-Recht im Deutschen Anwaltsverein (davit)
- FORUM Junge Anwaltschaft
- Hamburgischer Anwaltsverein
Five experts, one goal: Your success
Diversity is our greatest asset. We examine complex issues from various angles. We combine 15 years of legal experience in a large law firm with the very personal viewpoints of five distinct characters. In order to achieve success with you, we ensure that you benefit from diverse approaches in this manner.