Dr. Helmand Nadi
Focus | Vita
Helmand Nadi counsels and represents businesses and individuals before, during, and after judicial and extrajudicial conflicts. Specifically, he has vast experience in the defence and coordination of collective actions, and he creates individualised defence strategies for his clients. In addition to advising on intellectual property rights (IP), with a concentration on trademark, design, unfair competition, and copyright law, this is one of his primary areas of expertise. His expertise includes enforcement and litigation in cases of intellectual property rights violations and competition law violations. Through his doctoral dissertation on advertising labelling in influencer marketing, he has acquired specialised knowledge in media and social media law.
Admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany I Member of the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- Founding partner at FRONTWING
- Lawyer in the Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property practice groups at an international commercial law firm in Hamburg and Alicante
- Doctorate at the University of Hamburg (“Dr. iur.”)
- Traineeship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court with stations at international commercial law firms in Hamburg and Singapore
- Law studies at the Free University of Berlin and the University of Hamburg
- Hamburgischer Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Gewinnabschöpfungsanspruch umfasst auch Nutzungen aus erzieltem Gewinn, GRUR-Prax 2023, S. 319
- Preisanpassungsklauseln in Verträgen über Streamingdienste, in GRUR-Prax 2022, S. 650
- Die rechtlichen Anforderungen an die Werbekennzeichnung im Influencer Marketing, Nomos-Verlag, Baden-Baden 2022
- Influencer müssen für den Empfang von Abmahnungen Sorge tragen, in GRUR-Prax 2021, S. 577
- Die Erkennbarkeit des kommerziellen Hintergrunds eines Influencer-Beitrags, in: WRP 2021, S. 586-592
- Zur Kennzeichnungspflicht kommerzieller Kommunikation auf Instagram – Kommentar zum Urteil des LG München vom 29.04.2019 – 4 HK O 14312/18, WRP 2019, S. 931-935
Five experts, one goal: Your success
Diversity is our greatest asset. We examine complex issues from various angles. We combine 15 years of legal experience in a large law firm with the very personal viewpoints of five distinct characters. In order to achieve success with you, we ensure that you benefit from diverse approaches in this manner.