Ada Guliyeva, LL.M.
Focus | Vita
Ada Guliyeva is a litigator who represents clients in and out of court in all matters pertaining to commercial law. She specialises in representing clients in corporate disputes and in defending mass and individual claims. Her primary areas of interest and advice are all aspects of national and international corporate and commercial law.
Admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany I Member of the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- Founding partner at FRONTWING
- Lawyer in the Dispute Resolution practice group of an international commercial law firm in Hamburg
- LL.M. studies in International Commercial Law at the University of Glasgow
- Postgraduate studies in German & International Arbitration at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- Traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Dresden with stations at international commercial law firms in Leipzig and London
- Law studies at the University of Leipzig
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltsverein
- DIS 40 – Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V. (DIS)
- Hamburgischer Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Deutscher Juristinnenbund e.V.
- Deutscher Anwaltverein
Five experts, one goal: Your success
Diversity is our greatest asset. We examine complex issues from various angles. We combine 15 years of legal experience in a large law firm with the very personal viewpoints of five distinct characters. In order to achieve success with you, we ensure that you benefit from diverse approaches in this manner.