Focus | Vita
Ferechta Paiwand represents individuals and companies in litigation and out-of-court disputes in the field of commercial law. Her focus is on corporate disputes and the defence of mass and individual actions. Through her work at the European Space Policy Institute and the German Aerospace Center, she has particular expertise in commercial space law and public space law.
Admitted to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany I Member of the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg
- Founding partner at FRONTWING
- Lawyer in the Dispute Resolution practice group at an international commercial law firm in Hamburg
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg with stations at the German Federal Foreign Office in Zambia, German Society for International Cooperation
- Law studies at the Universities of Bonn, Aix-en-Provence and Hamburg
- Space Generation Advisory Council in the Space Law and Policy Project Group
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltsverein
- Hamburgischer Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Deutscher Juristinnenbund e.V.
Five experts, one goal: Your success
Diversity is our greatest asset. We examine complex issues from various angles. We combine 15 years of legal experience in a large law firm with the very personal viewpoints of five distinct characters. In order to achieve success with you, we ensure that you benefit from diverse approaches in this manner.